Congratulations to March Scope Owners, Chris Petroff and Danny Kelly, placing 1st and 2nd in the F-Open division of the NSW Kings Prize (Australia)
DEON is launching the updated March 1-10×24 FFP Shorty scope with a uniform 34mm body tube
The design concept and how to use the MTR-WFD, the industry-first F-Class Reticle
New reticle for 1-10×24 shorty FFP scope & Important news on price increase effective from November 1st
We have tried very hard to maintain our price despite the increasing material, parts and logistics cost for some time. (Please see the previous article explaining our efforts to keep prices unchanged. https://marchscopes.com/news/11253/) However, we came to a point where it has become difficult for us to continue to bear the increased cost of materials and transport. The price increase differs among models, but it will be about 7-8% on average. We apologize for the inconvenience caused. On the bright side, a 6 level illumination module will be assembled as standard for all illuminated models. (Currently the 4 level illumination module is standard for many models.) Also the middle focus wheel will be added as a standard accessory for high power SFP scopes. The new price will be effective from orders we receive from November 1st, Japan time.
* Inventories may be sold at old (current) prices even after our price increase on November 1st, so please check with your local distributors/dealers.
【New added feature and accessory】
All scopes except for the discontinued models (after selling inventories) and only one part, DA233-H Illumination Switch (Standard Four level) will increase its price. At the time of the price increase, we will include below as a standard feature.
(1) 6 level illumination module will be assembled as a standard for all illuminated models. If you purchase the 6 level illumination module separately, it will cost MSRP US$180 or $200 (there are 2 types). Currently, standard illumination is a 4 level module for many models. 4 level module will still be available for purchase as a spare part.
(2) Middle focus wheels for 48×52, 40-60x52EP, 10-60×52, 10-60×56, 5-50×56, 8-80×56 scopes will be added as a standard accessory.
(Note) Current part number for Middle wheel for Fixed power 48×52, 40-60×52 EP Zoom, non-illuminated models of 10x-60×52 is 2-DB340-0, but the part number for Middle wheel will change to 2-DB341-0 for new orders we receive after Nov 1st.
【No price change】
(1) 1-8×24 shorty FFP- This will be discontinued after selling inventories. There will be no price increase this time.
(2) 5-40×56 FFP original model – This will be discontinued after selling inventories. There will be no price increase this time.
(3) 4.5-28×52 FFP – There will be no price increase this time.
We greatly apologize for the inconvenience caused and thank you for your understanding.