Tactical Model (Non illuminated)
March-X "High Master" 10x-60x56mm
10x-60x56mm employs "New High Master Lens System" and "Temperature Anti-Drift Lens System"
"New High Master Lens System"
The High Master Lens System has 2 Super ED lens elements within its new lens system. By using Super ED lens elements, we can suppress chromatic aberration even more than with ED lenses and thus produce a sharper image with greater contrast, while still having a strong scope.
"Temperature Anti-Drift Lens System"
In the latest optical systems, a new lens material has been developed to accommodate changes in environmental temperature by altering the refractive index of the lenses. This new lens material has been adopted for the new High Master optics to create a more stable lens system that naturally adapts to changes in temperature to maintain focus and clarity over a wide range of conditions.
The March-X High Master 10x-60x56mm has a new optical design based on the March 10x-60x52mm which has a proven match winning reputation. The High Master has Super ED lens with High refractive glass which offers very high resolution and natural color right to the edge of the image. The 56mm objective and the 34 mm tube offer high resolution with excellent reliability and ruggedness. The March-X High Master 10x-60x56mm is suitable for short-range competitions such as Field target and also long-range competitions such as F-class. The focus range adjustment is from 10 yards to infinity, offering reliable adjustment for any situation.
We offer special FT (Field target) package for this model.
This package is available to order with March Scopes Europe. email@example.com
(* All accessories that comes with the FT package can be purchased separately at your local dealer but
10-60×56 High Master scope with engraving is only available through March Scopes Europe or other European dealers.)
– Special engraving “FT edition” on the 10-60×56 High Master Scope
– Large dial especially made for this FT package. You can cover the large dial on the existing elevation turret and write your own elevation adjustments.
– Middle wheel : This will assist making quick and fine adjustments easier with the focus knob.
– Large wheel : Shooting at very close ranges often requires very fine adjustment of the focus dial. March has produced a Large Wheel to fit over the Middle Focus wheel to enhance the dial’s ability to focus clearly. This is a great addition to Air Rifle Field Target and other shooting disciplines requiring accuracy.
– Reticle for Field Target : You can also choose a reticle specially designed for Field Target "MTR-FT".
1/8 MOA Type
1 Click Adjustment : 1/8 MOA (0.13inch @100yds)
10 MOA turret revolution (10.47inch @100yds)
0-Set on Elevation turret
|Effective Lens Diameter||56mm|
|Body Tube Diameter||34mm|
|Field of View (real)||degree||1.9°||0.32°|
|1 Click Adjustment||1/8 MOA|
|Focus Distance||10yd - infinity|
|In the box||Flip Caps (Objective and Eyepiece)
|Scope Size||A||413mm (16.26inch)|