March-FX (FFP, 34mm tube)
- 1x-10x24mm Shorty FFP (34mm tube)
- D10SV24FDIMLX (Dual, MIL, Tactical, Illumi, Shuriken lock)
- D10SV24FIMLX (MIL, Tactical, Illumi, Shuriken lock)
- D10SV24FDIMLN34 (Dual, MIL, Normal, Illumi)
- D10SV24FIMLN34 (MIL, Normal, Illumi)
- 1.5x-15x42mm FFP (34mm tube)
- D15V42FDIMLX (Dual, MIL, Tactical, Illumi, Shuriken lock)
- D15V42FIMLX (MIL, Tactical, Illumi, Shuriken lock)
- D15V42FDIMLN (Dual, MIL, Normal, Illumi)
- D15V42FIMLN (MIL, Normal, Illumi)
- 4.5x-28x52mm FFP (High Master Wide Angle)
- D28HV52WFIMLX (MIL, Tactical, Illumi, Shuriken lock)
- D28HV52WFMLX (MIL, Tactical, Shuriken lock)
- D28HV52WFIMAX (MOA, Tactical, Illumi, Shuriken lock)
- D28HV52WFIML (MIL, Tactical, Illumi)
- D28HV52WFML (MIL, Tactical)
- 5x-42x56mm FFP (High Master Wide Angle)
- D42HV56WFIML (MIL, Tactical, Illumi, Lock)
- D42HV56WFIMA (MOA, Tactical, Illumi, Lock)
- 5x-40x56mm FFP
- D40V56FIML10-G2 (MIL, Tactical, Illumi, 0.1MIL adj, Lock, Genll)
- D40V56FML10-G2 (MIL, Tactical, 0.1MIL adj, Lock, Genll)
- D40V56FIML-G2 (MIL, Tactical, Illumi, 0.05MIL adj, Lock, Genll)
- D40V56FML-G2 (MIL, Tactical, 0.05MIL adj, Lock, Genll)
- D40V56FIMA8-G2 (MOA, Tactical, Illumi, 1/8MOA adj, Lock, Genll)
- D40V56FMA8-G2 (MOA, Tactical, 1/8MOA adj, Lock, Genll)
- D40V56FIML10 (MIL, Tactical, Illumi, 0.1MIL adj)
- D40V56FML10 (MIL, Tactical, 0.1MIL adj)
- D40V56FIML (MIL, Tactical, Illumi, 0.05MIL adj)
- D40V56FML (MIL, Tactical, 0.05MIL adj)
- D40V56FIMA8 (MOA, Tactical, Illumi, 1/8MOA adj)
- D40V56FMA8 (MOA, Tactical, 1/8MOA adj)
- D40V56FIMA4 (MOA, Tactical, Illumi, 1/4MOA adj)
- D40V56FMA4 (MOA, Tactical, 1/4MOA adj)
D10SV24FDIMLN34 (Dual, MIL, Normal, Illumi)
Normal Model (Illuminated)
March-FX 1-10x42mm Shorty Riflescope
・10X Zoom in FFP, MIL
・Uniform thickness : 34mm diameter body tube
・24mm objective lens
・Focus from 10 yard to infinity
・Dual reticle (best of both FFP and SFP reticles)
・Daylight bright fiber dot illumination
・Scope body fully machined from aluminum ingot
・All Japanese metal parts with no plastic part except for minimum essentials such as an insulator
・Argon gas filled for internal stability
・Fast focus eyepiece
・6 level illumination module
・Top quality multi lens coating where the transmittance is very near 100%
・Water repellent lens coating
At Deon, we are very proud of our technical expertise that allowed us to design and create a scope with a 10X zoom range and a dual reticle. The technical and assembly challenges with respect to dual reticles are extreme and we are pushing the limits of the state of the art in reticle design. The tolerances required in assembly of the "Dual reticle" are such that very few are able to do it, especially with a 10X zoom ratio. Any deviation from these extremely tight tolerances will be visible in the 10X zoom range. The assembly of this scope, like all our other offerings, is meticulous. This is want we are known for: superb assembly of extremely strong fine works of art.
"The Newest March Dual Reticle- Best of both reticles"
The newest March Dual Reticle has advantages of both SFP and FFP reticle.
It has the convenience of the FFP reticle scale which magnifies and reduces according to the magnification
and the usability of the SFP reticle with the constant thickness (to the eye not the scale value) of the line as the magnification changes. Placing the daylight bright fiber dot illumination to the Second Focal plane reticle ensures that the illuminated dot is usable across the entire magnification range; from a dot sight at low magnifications to a precise illuminated dot for long range precision shooting at higher magnifications with the use of the scale.
Please check these videos to see how bright the fiber dot is:
"True 1x and 10-fold zoom ratio scope"
This 1-10x24 Shorty scope can be used just like a dot-sight with both eyes open for point blank range
since it’s a true 1x scope. With its 10-fold zoom ratio, it can also be used for long range precision shooting.
"Ultra compact & light - about the same as a water bottle"
The size and the weight are about the same as a 500ml plastic bottle. The length is 215mm(≒8.46inch), the weight is 550g(≒19oz). This ultra compact scope is suitable for tactical shooting and hunting.
This updated 1-10x24 riflescope, like all March scopes, is immensely strong to endure any severe condition. All March scopes are Argon-filled for internal stability and are fully weather-resistant and waterproof to at least 4 meters, and have passed impact tests of up to 1000G. The walls of the 34mm tubes are 4mm thick. Our 34mm body tube is simply just to make the scope extra strong. With its 4mm thick walls and the overall design, March-X and March-FX models are among the toughest riflescopes in the world. Updated 1-10×24 shorty FFP scope is categorized under the March-FX models. “X” in the classification name stands for 34mm body tube and “F” in the classification name stands for FFP (first focal plane).
"Fast focus eyepiece"
The diopter adjustment mechanism has been improved so you can adjust the eyepiece to your eye faster than ever before.
Reticle scale is placed on the First focal plane and a bright fiber dot illumination and the cross line is placed on the Second focal plane.
0.1 MIL Type
1 click adjustment : 0.1MIL (1cm @100m)
10 MIL turret revolution (100cm @100m)
Hight from the tube top to the top of the cap is 21mm (0.827inch).
|Effective Lens Diameter||24mm|
|Body Tube Diameter||34mm|
|Field of View (real)||degree||19.2°||1.92°|
|1 Click Adjustment||0.1MIL|
|Elevation Travel||50 Mil|
|Windage Travel||25 Mil|
|Focus Distance||10yd - infinity|
|In the box||Flip caps (Objective lens, Eyepiece)
|Scope Size||A||215mm (8.46inch)|